The Official Ray Price Fan Club
Welcome! NO NEED TO LOG IN - JUST ENJOY

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Setting Your Time Zone on the Forum

The Official Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Our Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rose22

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Setting Your Time Zone on the Forum

Someone asked me how to set one's time zone on this Forum so that one's message will reflect the actual time you submitted a message. I found the answer on the FAQ (frequently asked questions.) Since someone else may also be wondering, I've copied the answer from FAQ. It's on the top of every page:

IF
"The times are not correct!
The times are almost certainly correct; however, what you may be seeing are times displayed in a timezone different from the one you are in. If this is the case, you should change your profile setting for the timezone to match your particular area, e.g. London, Paris, New York, Sydney, etc. Please note that changing the timezone, like most settings, can only be done by registered users. So if you are not registered, this is a good time to do so, if you pardon the pun!

I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong!
If you are sure you have set the timezone correctly and the time is still different, the most likely answer is daylight savings time (or summer time as it is known in the UK and other places). The board is not designed to handle the changeovers between standard and daylight time so during summer months the time may be an hour different from the real local time."
       The Official Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Our Guestbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum