The Official Ray Price Fan Club
Welcome! NO NEED TO LOG IN - JUST ENJOY

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Missed Your Show in Weirsdale, FL

The Official Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Our Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edith Aderold

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Missed Your Show in Weirsdale, FL

Hi Ray, I have been a fan of yours for many many years. My husband and I had tickets to go see you in Weirsdale, FL at the Orange Blosom Opry but unfortunately, I had the flu (4 wks. worth) and we were unable to attend. In checking your upcoming schedule I do not see another concert date close to north central FL. The last time I saw you was when you were in Commerce, GA at Bill Anderson's City Lights Festival. You were not feeling well that night so I did not bother you for an autograph and picture which I now regret. I am the Florida Rep. for Bill's Fan Club (the past 17 years) so I know what it's like for a when an entertainer does not feel well. I have experienced it several times with Bill and had to explain to those who came to his merchandise table expecting to see him. Your privacy is important especially at a time like that. I need to cut this short but do want to say how wonderful it is to know that you are in good health again and back on the road. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to catch you again in concert.

Take Care,
Edith Aderhold
352-483-1074
35116 Forest Lake Road
Leesburg, FL 4788
       The Official Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Our Guestbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum