The Official Ray Price Fan Club
Welcome! NO NEED TO LOG IN - JUST ENJOY

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Ray!

The Official Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Our Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alg

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Hey Ray!

Ray if you read this stuff, i hope you come to kansas city. I have been listening to you my whole life and NO ONE can make me break down quite like you do. You STILL move me all the time and you are truly one of the real greats of country music. I dont like the stuff Nashville puts out now, so i listen to the country music I grew up with. My mother had one of the greatest country record collections I have ever seen anywhere, as most of it came from the '50's and '60's. I'm almost 39 now and it's still a part of my life and thank you sir for making music and hanging in there. You are one of a kind, Mr. Price. Warmest Regards and Goodspeed to you and the Cherokee Cowboys. Thanks again for the GREAT music.

Alan Gray
4201 Locust #308
Kansas City, MO 64110
Dennis Denton

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: "Greatest Singer Of All-Time"

Ray It's good to have a website for the "Greatest Singer Of All-Time", and to be a member. Mom, Dad, and my brother have been lucky enough to see you in recent times and say you sound great as ever. I hope to see you at one of the venues listed. "Thanks" for the great music, and for being you. See you soon I hope.

Dennis C. Denton
Clarence Moss

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: ALL TIME# ! COUNTRY SINGER

Young man i am 70 yrs. old and can tell you that it is worth driving 200 miles to see Mr. Ray Price and the Cherokee Cowboys as they are the BEST. Over the past 50 yrs. i have seen them many times and still look forward to going how ever many miles it takes to see and hear them. I have made it a point to see them at least once every year for a good many years and will continue as long as they are out there or as long as i live. Mr. Price is a Professional Entertainer and does'nt have to use any of the gimmick the now days so called country entertainers use as he has a GOD GIVEN TALENT and does'nt have to use gimmicks. When you go to his Concerts you have seen THE BEST.
       The Official Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Our Guestbook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum