Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index Ray Price Fan Club
A place where fans can share information
about Ray Price

back to home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are all the Ray Price fans?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Memories of the Cherokee Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yellowrose112cherokee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Where are all the Ray Price fans? Reply with quote

I have been off line for several weeks due to surgery. Two weeks in the hospital and rehab, then some time at home before I could sit for any length of time.

When I did get back on I was a little disappointed at the lack of entries in the guestbook. Surely people are attending Ray's concerts and those of us who are not able to attend would love to hear about them. What's wrong? Where are all the Ray Price fans. Please, post a message and let us know what you think. It will be several weeks before I will be able to attend a show and I would love to hear about all of them.

We have the greatest artist the music business has ever had and we need to show him our full support. I have seen Ray in concert many times, heard him sing the same songs, but I never get tired of it. And I hope to attend many more.
zierkeg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Regarding Roses Letter Reply with quote

I wholehardely agree. I was on vacation and made a special stop in Nashville just to viaet His exibit. Since I've been back I check QUIT often for news. Our favorite singer deserves much nore attention. When I go to Jackpot each year he plays to a packed house; so I know his fans are still out there Sooooo please check in ok? Thanks and have a nice day!!!!!Geri from Oregon
ellena

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Ray is the greatest Reply with quote

My husband and two of our friends went to The Ryman in Sept, 2006. to hear Ray. They had not been to one of his concerts in years, They were amazed at the his voice and the sound of the band. We had a great time. Lots of people that we have talked to are not aware that he is still performing.

Just wanted to let everyone know how much we enjoyed hearing Ray at the Ryman's in Sept. We also saw the exhibit at the Country Music Hall of Fame. I was just so proud to be able to hear him sing again. I just thank God for his voice and his health, I pray that God will continue to be the bless him, his band members and his family and will be able to perform a long, long time. (win that 100 year war) My mother is 82 years old and for Ray to be able to do what he does is remarkable and truly a blessing from God.

We are planning to go and hear him in Wiersville, Fla in February, 07. Our friends are coming with us again. When we found out that Ray was going to be in Weirsville, Fla on Feb. 24, we told the couple that went to Nashville with us and they said count on us going with you in February.
Ray's band had (we counted 9 violins) in Nashville. The sound was awesome!
My friend, Jeanette, who sings in her church was just in awe of the sound of these strings. The crowd that night, as with any of Ray's concerts were just having a great time and applauded Ray and his band for such a great time and great music. Keep up the great sound. There are just not enough words to tell Ray , his band, his family and fans how much Ray is appreciated and loved. May 2007 be the best year ever!!!!!!!!!!

Carliss & Graham - SC - Dec. 06 - Happy New Year to all fan members!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ray Price Fan Club Forum Index -> Memories of the Cherokee Cowboys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: